Social Media

My Wishlist : Pebble 2 Combo (Logitech Keyboard & Mouse)


Hello friends, just wanted to share with you latest items on my Wishlist. I had so many Wishlist now haha but I need to teach myself to learn to save money before buy it.

I love to see Pebble 2 Combo in Tonal Sand. I first know about this combo when I bought farewell gifts to my ex colleague at TNB. She like pink and it's happen to have this combo in pink and it's look amazing! I like pink too but I'm more like this tonal sand. Love it!
For now, I just put it on my Wishlist.

Just in case you curious, why I really like this combo because I use this keyboard and mouse everyday at work.


I already had Mouse in Tonal Blue and I love to use it.


If I don't have the tonal sand, I will go for Tonal blue but without mouse since I already have it.





That's it my dear friends.

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!

See you on next post.

Post a Comment

Theme by BD