Social Media

KL aku datang lagi!


KL aku datang lagi! cehhh!!! 
I feel awkward pula to write this blog post title hahaha mengada-ngada right?
Yes, I will come to KL again this end of month. Can you believe that, it's been 6 months since I left the city.

Honestly, I did missed this city especially our home in Kajang, our favorite park at Putrajaya, my dear friends and our church community but we are embracing our life moment in Borneo and love the changing in our life.

My main purpose come to KL this time because I MISSED OUR HOME! and I want to tidy up our home and want to promote it for rental. Maybe I will selling some of items from our home so stay tune for that.

I prayed that, everything will go smoothly and we will able to see our house and friends at KL soon.

Stay tuned.
 



Post a Comment

Theme by BD