Social Media

Life in Borneo : Separated


Today, my husband fly to KL for work.
He moved to KK with us back in end of July 2024, it's been 2 months since he is working in KK. Having him by our side is really biggest blessing. I can't imagined how our life will be if we need to live separately.
My prayers everyday is God always bless and lead my husband at work. I prayed that my husband work will be always fruitful and he will having a good career in his company.
My husband will go to KL for three weeks so we need to live separately for time being. I don't really feel bad because my son and I will go to KL end of this month to see and tidy up our home.

For now, I will enjoy every single moment with my son on my own. After we moved to Sabah, I am grateful I had my own time with my son. I always had a quality time with him just me. Sometimes it's hard to take care of his tantrum but that's make me become more patience. Previously I had time just me and my son but that time we don't have any car that I can drive. This time will be different as we have our car here and I can drive to work on my own and I can drive my son to school. 

The only different is home is lonely and not lively as usual without my husband. Even though sometimes my husband is so quiet but at least sometimes he did play with our son and I'm having friend to talked about my days.

Here are our photos sending my husband or daddy's Karl to airport. Our son is the happiest whenever we are at airport, no wonder his mama is working at airport.


When we are arrived at airport parking, we parked at staff parking since mummy working here. So, can see airplanes. Our son is non stop talking about airplanes...hahha



He is the happiest because he thought three of us will fly to KL together.






We bring daddy for self check-in and self drop baggage.



Our trusted luggage ever!









After self drop bags, duduk dulu














Time to say bye bye
















But, its always the hardest to say goodbye. So, we went to our car and I will just drop off daddy at Departure. Before that, we bought his favorite donuts.

This is the view from staff parking.








After sent my husband, we went to One Stop to bought toys to menghiburkan si anak.


Of course, bermulalah sesi VC again.


Thank you all for reading my blog!

Have a nice week ahead.

Aya















Post a Comment

Theme by BD