Social Media

Day 3 as Single Parent

Hello friends, 

It's my third day as single parent since my husband went to KL for work on Sunday. As the days goes by, I feel like it's getting harder. I missed my husband so bad. Plus, I still sakit gigi and it's really bother me. 

Thanks to God, my money is finally in so I have money to go to private dental clinic. At first, I want to go to Klinik Pergigian UTC again so I'm not wasted any money but I know it will be packed just like yesterday so I decided to go to Klinik Pergigian Penampang. When I reached there, the parking issue again, the parking is full everywhere and the road go there is too narrow, I am SCARED and trauma to sagat our car again.

Then, I decided to go to private clinic which I know I will spent RM100 at least there. Since I don't know which clinic to go so I just randomly drive in Penampang area and found one dental clinic, Klinik Pergigian Carrie-Anne.  It's look new so I search about it at parking. The parking is really easy here which I like. I'm really struggle to drive in KK due to parking and our car is 4x4 which is biggg arhhhhhh

After search about this clinic, I decided to went here.

Thanks to the staff here I got to squeezed in before the dentist got busy at 11am until 3pm. I went there around 10am and they have 1 patient so I can squeezed in and doctor got to check my teeth.

As expected, dentist informed me that my teeth is berlubang so bad and need to cabut but not today. I need to eat antibiotic for 5 days then I can come again for the procedure.

After went see dentist, my son and I went to supermarket to buy milo and xx so I can eat my medicine. Suprisely, the Tamu Donggongan is open today. So, I decided to bring my son there to see what's the tamu look like. It's an exciting for my son but bring toddler to do window shopping is the hardest. I want to go around but he keep wanted to go see fish so there's no window shopping.

It's such a pack day and I can't wait to eat medicine because my sakit gigi is come again and it's so hurt until I feel like I want to crying. I even feel so angry with my son.











Post a Comment

Theme by BD