Social Media

Day 2 as Single Parent

Hello friends, it's second day as single parent.

Oh dear Lord! 

The second day is hardest because my sakit gigi getting worse. After I sent my son to school, I want to go to dentist at Klinik Pergigian UTC but I know it's must be traffic jammed so I wait for another hour by went to CKS Supermarket to buy Tenom Coffee for my customer and at the same time, I also surveyed for items I can sell on my online shop, keriitleto.co.


After bought the tenom coffee to my customer,I went to Klinik Pergigian UTC and oh dear Lord! I pusing many time but no parking at all. This is one of downside of KK, the parking is not systematic and always full especially at government building area. I think the government or someone that responsible should do something about this.


After I failed to go UTC, I went back home as my toothache is getting worse! I ate painkiller and do home remedies, it's go away awhile but it's keep coming back. I want to go to private clinic but I'm on tight budget and I prayed that there will be money will be in soonest!



Post a Comment

Theme by BD