Social Media

Recommended lipsticks for working mom


As a working mom, do you know that your appearance is important?

When you look good, you feel good. It's  a simple but powerful truth. As a working mom, your confidence is essential. Taking the time to dress well, groom yourself, and maintain a polished appearance can significantly boost your self-esteem. This boost in confidence translates into how you carry yourself at work, interact with colleagues, and approach challenges. Feeling confident in your appearance can help you tackle the day with more energy and positivity.

I don't know about you but I love to take care of my appearance whenever I go to work. I don't want to look like mak lampir when go to work. But, I need to admit, there a day I really don't want to take care of my look and I feel so bad.

In Malaysia workplace,from what I know and observation, some working mom can do their make up nicely due to their workplace nature and as for me, I worked in IT field and I can say, we women in IT don't really do our make up! hahaa
We usually look simple but professional. We don't have time to do full make up but usually, we will do simple make up. One quick way to look simple yet pretty is wearing lipstick.
I've been tried many brands and type of lipstick as working mom and what I think working mom really need in makeup especially lipstick is we want lipstick that long lasting but not make lips dry because we don't really need to touch up many times because we have many tasks to do now and now! Women working in IT field will know this situation. Everything pun seems so urgent!  But, don't let that all urgent tasks make you look like mak lampir!

From my experience, I really recommended this 2 lipsticks for working mom:

1. Revlon Colorstay Suede Ink


I love this code 005 Hot Girl
This lipstick is transfer proof and long lasting unless you wipe with wet tissue or after you eating.

Here how its look like on my lips



2. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor




That's it!


Post a Comment

Theme by BD