Social Media

Making Nasi Lemak from the scratch for the FIRST TIME everrrr!


Hello world!
This is to announce that I'm making Nasi Lemak from the scratch for the FIRST TIME everrrr!
I'm craving for Nasi Lemak Semenanjung style and I did tried nasi lemak here but it's just different and not ngam on my taste bud. I don't know why. I think I'm used to eat Nasi Lemak over there...
To satisfy my craving without need to go around to find nasi lemak that suit my taste bud, I decided to try to make it. No harm to give it try, who's know it's will be delicious.

So, I went to eMart to buy the ingredients and groceries for this week. I choose to go to eMart because usually on weekend the groceries sometimes got promotion so the price will be cheap than usual, but its depends.

I'm not expert on making Nasi Lemak but I just want to share how I make it and what's the ingredients needed for my future reference.

Ingredients needed:
Cili kering (yang size besar)
Cili kering(Yang mcm kerinting- ni pedas)
Bawang merah besar
Bawang Holland
Bawang merah kecil
Daun Pandan
Santan (boleh beli fresh santan but I bought santan kotak)

How to make it?
1. Sambal
- Buang biji dalam cili dan boleh rendam dan kalau nak cepat, boleh rebus saja
- Selepas rebus, boleh blend cili kering tadi bersama bawang merah besar, bawang merah kecil dan bawang holland.
- Tumis hasil blend tadi sampai pecah minyak. Jika nampak kering, boleh letak air sikit.
- Letakkan perasa/garam dan sedikit air asam jawa

2. Nasi 
- Masak nasi mcm biasa tetapi untuk nasi lemak, letakkan santan dan daun pandan.
My husband suggest to put hirisan halia next time! Baik!

3. Ikan bilis, Kacang tanah, timun
Saya gorengkan ikan bilis dan kacang tanah
Hiriskan timun. I prefer timun jepun...hehe, lagi crunchy!

I don't take many photos as this is my first time making it and I don't really feel confident about it. Here is photos of I'm making sambal. 
My sambal look so weird because my blender is broken. 


Here you go!!

Wowww!! I can make Nasi Lemak!! Awesome!!!



Post a Comment

Theme by BD