Social Media

Kid friendly cafe' at Plaza 333, Penampang, Sabah


After Sunday service, we went to eating out at Plaza 333, Penampang. Plaza 333 is the place where we can eat as many restaurant here. Since this place just  one way to our home so it's convenience for us. 

After we ate our lunch, we walked to Watson to buy our necessity and we stumble upon this ice cream café'. Of course my son wanted to go in and buy ice cream.

Once we are in, my son immediately go in and play around. This is kid friendly café' , where kids can freely play and  as for me and my husband, we bought gelato and sit at the table while watching our son playing. I really love this concept!

📍  Ice Cream Alley, Loraong Plaza 333, Penampang, Kota Kinabalu,Sabah

Operation time : Tue- Sun, 10am - 6pm/10pm
























That's it! We had a great time together! 💓



Post a Comment

Theme by BD