Social Media

Happy 4th birthday, my son


I can say that my son's birthday this year is the most unfortunate. My son's 4th birthday was on July 1, 2024, but we didn't celebrate because there was a flood on that day.

My plan for my son's birthday was:

  1. Take him to ITCC Shopping Mall to play and buy the toys he wanted.
  2. Have a small celebration with my mother-in-law, perhaps eating Japanese food for lunch.
  3. Pick up his airplane cake from my husband's cousin.
  4. Have an intimate birthday celebration in the evening.

These were my plans..

However, I couldn't control what happened in the world. There was a flood in our area, Penampang. We couldn't go anywhere as usual because the roads were impassable and it felt too risky to go out.

Another reason is that I had an issue with my bank account, so I couldn't withdraw or transfer money. I've been asking my husband for help, but I feel hesitant to ask him for money again and again. I'm not ready to share more about this now, but when I am ready, I will share.

It's okay we wait for daddy for the birthday celebration.


Post a Comment

Theme by BD