Social Media

Keep going! 💪🏻


I don't know how to start this blog post. It's really hard for me to express what I truly feel right now. I rarely cry nowadays, not because I'm happy all the time, but because it's so hard to cry. I don't have any tears. I just don't know why.

Last week, I felt like I wanted to give up on everything. I acted like nothing was happening in my life, but I was facing the biggest storm in my life!

I can't share details about it here, but I can say it's about my financial situation. I'm having a hard time with my finances because I still pay for my house in Kajang, and at the same time, I also need to pay for the rental house in KK. My husband helps me a lot, but the commitments are so high, and sometimes I can't keep up.

I cry every night in my sleep, thinking about my life. I seem okay, but I am really not okay, and I feel lost about it.

I shared this with my close friends and family, and they have really helped me, especially my one and only brother and my husband. Not to forget my mother-in-law. I wish I could pay you guys back, but this time I really can't. I pray that God will repay you.

I try to be strong!

I will soon go through this!


Post a Comment

Theme by BD