It feels just like a dream

It's been one week since I started working in Borneo. I still feel like it's just a dream. If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up! I want to keep living this dream.

The good thing is this is not a dream. I HAVE LIVED MY DREAM!

I can't believe that I will always be looking forward to waking up every day here just to see the morning view. We have a very wonderful view from our new home.

I just love this! 

Thank you to my husband's cousin and my bro in law's family for surveying this home for us. I really love it! and I appreciate it!

There's a cemetery over there. 
Its a good reminder to me everyday, apalah yang nak dikejar di dunia ini. Live your life to the fullest!

My every morning view. Taken this around 6.15am

My new workplace. Yes, it's airport!

Finally, I can really say that, I am really a BORNEO WORKING MOM!

This is what really wanted. Away from massive traffic jammed in Klang Valley.
No more waking up at 5.30 just to arrive at the office before 7.30am.
Now, I can wake up around 6am and peacefully do my morning devotional and prayer, breakfast and 7.30am then only I go to work and arrive at the workplace before 8am. What a wonderful routine!
Thank you God!

Love,
Aya

Comments

Popular Posts