Hey April 2024!


Hey April 2024!
Just like that, 3 months of 2024 have gone by!
I'm grateful for these past 3 months and I can say a lot of things have changed in my life ☺️

One big change is that I'm now working on my own! I have multiple kinds of jobs like Insurance/Takaful Agent, blogger, and freelance software testing. I used to say I was on a career break, but it's not really a break; I work every day, but at my own pace, and I don't have a fixed salary like before. Working like this is really scary, and I feel uncertain about my future, but I love every single moment of it because I never need to feel daily anxiety, be hard on myself, and, most importantly, I can work and bring my son with me. I'm happiest like this.

I don't know how long I can sustain this, but I will work hard to maintain this lifestyle because I love it! To be really honest, I feel like I want to leave the IT field (Software Testing) already! But I've been in this field for so long, and it's my main skill. I actually got an offer to work in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, in the Software Testing field. I really want this position, but it's been almost a month, and I haven't received the offer letter yet. As I write this post, I feel like I want to give up on waiting and move on! This is my first time experiencing something like this.

But it's okay. I surrender everything to God. I believe God prepares the best for me. While waiting for that, I will do my best in Insurance Agent, Blogger, and Freelance this Q2. I really want to give it a try and let's see! I hope and am working my best for this to work out!

How's your Q1 so far? Have you achieved your targets or goals for Q1?

Whatever it is, I hope we never give up on achieving our goals. Let's live our lives to the fullest! Let's not compare our journey with others, ya 💪🏻💪🏻

Your working mom bestie,

Aya




Comments

Popular Posts