Social Media

My experience selling my car at Carsome


Today we letting one of our car.
Its our preparation to go back home for good.Semua pun perlu ongkos(cost) kan?
Selling car at Carsome is super smooth, thanks God.

Here are the steps by steps for your reference.
Step 1: Book a car inspection appointment via Carsome website https://www.carsome.my/

Step 2: Bring car for inspection on the appointment day

Step 3:  After inspection, the staff will share the result and price they can give us.
If you okay with the price, the staff will ask when you can handover the car.
If you're not okay, then you can bring your car back home.
For my case, I okay with the price and I'm ready to handover the car on the same day.

Step 4:  After handover car, there's form you need to fill up along with the payment details.

Step 5: After 2 days, then the money will transfer to your bank account!
That's it!












While we waiting for our car for inspection, we went to the BMC Mall. Just 2 minutes walk from Carsome office.







The car inspection is done and we ready to handover the car but before that, we went for lunch.











Bye-bye my car.
Thank you for being such a good car.

Bye WWB4213!



Post a Comment

Theme by BD