Social Media

Selling our second car at Carsome


As one of preparation to move to Kota Kinabalu,Sabah, me and my husband agreed to selling our second car or my husband first car at carsome. Previously, I did shared that we sold my first car here too. We sold all our car because we need fund to move to Kota Kinabalu and we want bigger car so we easily travel from Sabah to Sarawak soon.

My husband car or our second car is meant a lot too me too. Most of the time, I drive his car and he drive my car.I just feel comfortable to drive this car and actually this is my dream car back in the day.But, as time goes by, I no longer have dream car or maybe I have one? hehe

Here is our last photos with our second car before we sent it to Carsome.It's even raining day when we sent him. I feel bad.

















Saying goodbye to our dearest car is not easy.



Post a Comment

Theme by BD