I passed my Takaful Basic Exam!


Yeah! Praise the Lord!
I passed my Takaful Basic Exam!

As some of you know, I'm currently on my career break so I have time to focus on whatever I want to do before.

One thing that I really want to do is seriously start to learn something that I can be an expert, align with my minat(writing on my blog), and earn income as well, kind of second career lah. My main career now is software testing field but I know, I won't do that forever so that's why I looking for what can I do other than this.

There are many options out there but one that really caught me was doing takaful, becoming a takaful agent. Why? Because I know a lot of people are skeptical about being a takaful/insurance agent kan? So, I really wanted to know why people are skeptical about this? I really want to dive deep into this field.


Thank God I have a wonderful circle of friends. I met Maznee and Hajar, they introduced takaful to me. Especially Hajar, who is my agent takaful actually and I really like the way she does this job and I really interested to know more about. Since I was busy with my work previously so I don't really have time to think seriously about this. After I resigned from my work, I terus terjun dalam bidang takaful ni, I start from zero, nothing but I am willing to go step by step and the process, no easy things in this world.

Give me time to digest all knowledge about takaful first, maybe few weeks and please contact me to know more about Takaful ya!

That's all for now, let's do our best in whatever we do in this life.

Comments

Popular Posts