10 Gorgeous Parks In Putrajaya You Should Visit For Exercise Or Just CHILLS!

If you follow me long enough on social media, then you know that I love to go to Putrajaya. I love to bring my family and friends here to exercise, go on a picnic or just chill while seeing the beautiful landscape right in front of my eyes.

Thanks to my love for Putrajaya, I compiled 10 parks in Putrajaya you should visit.

Check these out!

1. Taman Saujana Hijau, Presint 11, Putrajaya

Whenever I can, I love to come to this park. I can say its one of the most beautiful park in Putrajaya. Surrounded by rolling hills, pine trees, wooden fencing and flowers, this park's landscape is breathtaking and usually a spot for recreation, picnics, OOTDs and photoshoot like wedding. 

How to go here? You can waze Taman Saujana Hijau

Opening Hours:7am - 7pm

Admission Fee: FREE


2. Taman Botani, Presint 1, Putrajaya

No words can describe on this park. I went here with my son too frequent. It's our go to place. Now, they even have 2 nice cafe and more beautiful.

How to go here? You can waze Taman Botani Putrajaya

Opening Hours:7am - 7pm

Admission Fee: FREE


3.Taman Putra Perdana, Presint 1, Putrajaya

This park just opposite to Taman Botani and I recommend you come here at evening and night!

How to go here? You can waze Taman Putra Perdana

Opening Hours:7am - 7pm

Admission Fee: FREE


4. Taman Seri Empangan, Presint 5, Putrajaya

If you like to cycling, I think this park is recommended! If you want to just strolling around,this place also perfect! 

How to go here? You can waze Taman Seri Empangan

Opening Hours:7am - 7pm

Admission Fee: FREE


5. China-Malaysia Friendship Garden, Presint 4, Putrajaya

This park is signifies the diplomatic peace between China and Malaysia and its located at Anjung Floria which have many other attractions as well.

How to go here? You can waze Taman Botani Putrajaya

Opening Hours:7am - 7pm

Admission Fee: FREE


6. Taman Wetland, Presint 13, Putrajaya

This park is opposite to Taman Botani, if you walk or travel more in Taman Botani, you will reach this park. This park is open for various nature activities like fishing, cycling, kayaking, canoeing, camping and more. There's even a new spot for glamping called GLOW.

How to go here? You can waze Taman Wetland

Opening Hours:7am - 7pm

Admission Fee: FREE


7. Taman Ekuestrian, Presint 5, Putrajaya

As I write this post, I'm not yet visited this park.From what I found in Perbadanan Putrajaya Website, this place is open for recreational purposed like joging and cycling too and access to places like the horses stables and polo field is restricted. Activities like horseback riding comes with additional charge.

How to go here? You can waze Taman Ekuestrian

Opening Hours: 8.30am - 6.30pm

Admission Fee: FREE


8. Taman Warisan Pertanian, Presint 16, Putrajaya

This park is on my wishlist now. We're not yet visit it. From what I read, this park houses fruit orchards, rubber plantation, herbs and spices garden, freshwater fish farming and more. Sound exciting, right?

How to go here? You can waze Taman Warisan Pertanian

Opening Hours: 9am- 9pm

Admission Fee: RM10 for adult and RM8 for kids


9. Taman Rimba Alam, Presint 15, Putrajaya

This park also tak pernah pergi lagi. From the information I got, this park is perfect for outdoor activities like hiking, cycling and also camping. 

How to go here? You can waze Taman Rimba Alam

Opening Hours: 9am- 7pm

Admission Fee: FREE


10. Taman Cabaran, Presint 5, Putrajaya

If you like activities like rock climbing,skatepark, extreme bike and more, you definitely try to check this park out.

How to go here? You can waze Taman Cabaran, Putrajaya

Opening Hours: 9am- 7pm

Admission Fee: It's depends on the activities


There you have it!

You can enjoy these places alone or with your family without need to spend money. Just make sure wear the proper clothes, shoes and bring your water to stay hydrated!



Comments

Popular Posts