Introducing Borneo Working Mom Blog!


Hello there!

Welcome to my new blog, Borneo Working Mom Blog!💥💥💢💫

Why Borneo Working Mom blog?
I created this blog because I want to empower and inspire my fellow Borneo working moms that working in Semenanjung Malaysia just like me.

I believe that, as a Borneo Working Mom in Semenanjung Malaysia, I can say we almost have the same background. 
We are from kampung at Sabah and Sarawak,
Our parents are farmers or kerja kampung saja,
and most of us are first-generation or second-generation working moms.
Most of our moms were housewives and lived in kampung so we had a different kind of experience than our mothers.

Personally, I am the first working mom in my family and  I always feel alone whenever I face any challenges in my life as a working mom, I try to share it with my sisters but sometimes they don't really understand and I totally understand that and they really do their best to make me feel better and stronger, I appreciate it!

I hope this blog will be a one-stop center for Borneo Working moms so they can feel empowered and inspired in their working mom life.

I want to share my experiences and journey of life as a working mom and hopefully, they will have better experiences and journeys than mine. You're not alone!

I got you!

I hope you will enjoy my blog!

Please bookmark my blog address and please do visit it every day and follow Borneo Working Mom on Social Media as well.

Instagram: Borneo Working Mom

Facebook: Borneo Working Mom 


Stay tuned...


Comments

Popular Posts