Social Media

Day 1 as Temporary Single Parent



Hello friends,
It's my first day as temporary single parent as my husband went to KL for work. I decided to documenting this journey for my memories.

In the morning, the moment my son wake up, he straightly looking for his daddy. When he realized his daddy is not around, he throwing tantrum and this is bad because we will be late for school and work. Whenever my son throwing tantrum in the morning, this really menguji kesabaranku. To be really honest, sometimes I lose my patience and sometimes, I able to calm down myself. Most of the time, I always tried my best to be patience.
Usually, what I will do or encounter this every morning is I will negotiate with my son calmly and finally he willing to go down and go to school. Thanks God, I fetch my son at school safely and I can go to work peacefully.

After work, as per usual I went to fetch my son at school but today is really bad day! I sagat our car at our son's school gate. It's rained heavily so I can't see it clearly. But, when I think back, this is actually the result of the power of unconscious mind. Before, I always think I will sagat that school gate one day when my husband is not around and it's really happened! arghhhh!!
I really feel down because of this the whole evening and night. It's make me feel bad about my life because we already tried our best to kurangkan perbelanjaan but this will added up on our expenses soon.... I feel really stressful about this.
Plus, at the same time, my sakit gigi is getting worse and berdenyut so bad. I just can't think straight!

These is photos of the day.






Thanks God there's customer bought my Tenom Coffee. If you want to try Tenom Coffee, you can check my online shop >> keriitleto.co

By 3pm, I went to office cafe to buy pisang goreng. I am so happy but this make me sakit gigi.

Then, the worst thing on this day is I sagat our car at our son's school gate! Arghhhh tambah lagi expenses!!!! I feel down about this the whole evening and night.


That's all for the day! I feel so down on this day.
Thanks to my friend,Maznee and my bro for making me feel strong. Not to forget, my husband that forgive me for sagat his car... huhu. I feel really bad about this.


Post a Comment

Theme by BD