Social Media

Let's see the mirror often


After giving birth my son back in 2020, I always scared to look at myself in the mirror. I gained so much weight and I become unrecognized and this make me feel low self esteem. At one point, I don't event want look at myself in the mirror. I always avoid to see mirror.

Before that, I always love to see myself in the mirror and I feel good whenever see myself.

Fast forward today, I still fat and not weight down yet but I make a peace with it slowly but surely. So, I bought my stand mirror again and bravely see myself in the mirror again. There's a day I feel scared but I don't want to avoid it anymore.

To encourage myself to see myself in the mirror, I'm thinking to decorate one of our room in our house
Here are some ideas.




I will share the update soon.



 

Post a Comment

Theme by BD