Social Media

Big Bad Wolf Books in KK,Sabah


For books lover, you must know this event right?
Big Bad Wolf Books is biggest book sale in Malaysia and already expand to some countries other than Malaysia as well. My first BBW event is back in 2013. I did make a blog post about it here. You can read it and see the old me...hehe
I used to go to this event back in Semenanjung with my friends.After I get married and having a child, I don't have time and energy to go to this event anymore.
Now, my son is 4 years old and went to school so I can go again to this event.
Thankfully, this event also held in KK! I am so excited about it!
When I saw the ads banner about this event back in early August, I am really excited about it. I just can't wait for gaji day...hahaha

During lunch hour, I went to this event as the location is not really far from our home.










While still there, you can go!
For more details, check out link below:


Post a Comment

Theme by BD