Social Media

It's our 5 years wedding anniversary!


Arghhhh....today is our 5 years wedding anniversary! Haleluyah and Puji Tuhan! 💥💥💘💘
We made it to our 5 years milestone, my dear Husband! 💖💖

If you're first time here, let me share a little background of us.
My husband and I get married on this beautiful date, 19.9.19. If you checked, 19.9.19 is Thursday in 2019 same like in 2024 today! 
I still remember, my mom keep asking me, why I want to get married on this date? It's Thursday, not weekend! We get married at my kampung and usually on weekday, people will go to nauk(go to ladang/kebun). Beside that, my mom told me, no one ever get married in the middle of week in our kampung and stubborn me told my mom, it's 19.9.19, it's beautiful date. 
Thank you We'(Mama) and my family for finally accepting that I want to get married on Thursday in 2019 which is 19.9.19.😍😍

Fast forward today, it's been 5 years since I married to the love of my life. I am thankful that we still married and in love with each other even though a lot of changes especially my body size and obviously we had our son. 
You can read our love story, engagement and wedding day by clicking below:

Honestly, these 5 years is challenging and rough journey for us but I'm grateful that we make it to our 5 years! Of course, My husband and I still and have to learn to understand and support each other. It's seems easy to do but  it's the hardest thing to do. There's a days I feel like I am the most lucky women on earth and there's some other day that I'm not feeling that way. I am not complaining or I am not grateful but we are normal human being that have their own strengths and weakness. Being married is not all the time sweet and happy but it's full of ups and downs. But, I am glad and thankful we still hold on each others and try our best to be the best version of ourselves.

Here is some advices I wanted to share with young people that want to get married or plan to get married someday;
1. Don't get married because everyone is getting married. Get married when you're ready!
2. Don't get married to person that already have red flags like suka mabuk2, smoking, pukul2 and you dream of him change after get married, no no! Please don't! People won't change that easily.
3. Learn to accept each other's weakness.
4. Respect the culture of each of others.
5. Be fair with each others.

Before I end this blog post, I want to say, Happy 5th anniversary to you sygku,Maclare! I love you always 💞💞💞, let's celebrate our day at home.

In conjunctions of our 5 years anniversary, I want to shared some of our photos back when we are couples.




















My prayer everyday that God will always lead us in our life and we will always love each others.

To my husband, I love you so much! Thank you for bear with me these 5 years. 💓💓, I will try my best to be the best version of myself in future.



Post a Comment

Theme by BD