Social Media

My last working day at TNB


Today is my last working day as a Test Consultant at TNB. I feel bittersweet...

Just to share with you, this is my second job and I got it after a few months I became a working mom. I started this position back in April 2021. Yes, I got this job during the pandemic.

Praise the Lord! 🙏🏻 

Back then, I felt low confidence about getting any job, I thought it would be hard to get a job as a mom, and it's pandemic. I really do my best during the interview.

Thanks to God and thanks to my hiring manager, Norabayah, and my previous Test Lead, Adibah for hiring me, allowing me to learn new things and trusting me to do the job. Thank you so much for your guidance and support while we are working together in TNB. Not to forget, my current Test Lead, Izza, thank you so much for your support and help while I’m in this position. I appreciate it. I’m sorry for snoring so loud when we went for a staycation with the girls back in Oct 2023… ahaha, please erase that in your memories. Also, I would like to extend my gratitude to my boss, En Hj Zul, Pn Teena and my other colleagues, Kak Ayin, Ika, Kak Ruzi, Ayip, Sha, Min, Hj Azam, Nash, Daus, Hj Hasrul, Emma, Hafiz and Zuraidi. Also, COSM team too, thank you so much for making my work life more colourful.

I don’t know if they ever read this but I just write their name here so I will remember it forever.

I already sent my farewell email so takpe lah hehe

With that, let's close this chapter!

Get ready for my next adventures.








Post a Comment

Theme by BD