Social Media

Introducing Borneo Working Mom(BWM.) Blog!


Hello there!

Welcome to the Borneo Working Mom Blog(BWM.)!💥💥💢💫


Why Borneo Working Mom(BWM.) blog?

I created this blog to empower and inspire my fellow Borneo-working moms in Malaysia. As a Borneo working mom myself, I understand the unique challenges we face. Many of us come from families where our parents were farmers or held simple village jobs.

Most of us are first or second-generation working moms which means our experiences differ significantly from those of our mothers, who were often housewives living in rural areas.

As the first working mom in a corporate setting in my family, I often feel isolated when facing challenges. Sharing my ups and downs with my family can be difficult because they don't always understand my situation though they always try their best to support me.


What you can expect

I want to share my journey and experiences as a working mom, hoping they will help you navigate your own path more smoothly. Remember, you are not alone!

This blog aims to be a one-stop centre for Borneo working moms, especially those in the corporate world, to find empowerment and inspiration.


Stay connected

I hope you enjoy my blog! Please bookmark this page, visit often and follow Borneo Working Mom(BWM.) on social media for updates.

Thank you for joining me on this journey!


Instagram: Borneo Working Mom

Facebook: Borneo Working Mom 

Post a Comment

Theme by BD