Social Media

Enjoying cooking for my family era


I can't believe I will share this kind of post...haha
Yes, I'm currently in my enjoying cooking for my family era...haha
Before this, I cooking for my family but I never feel enjoy doing it. I do it for the sake of my husband and son that need to eat. 
But, now I am enjoying cooking for my family. I am truly happy seeing my husband and son eating and finish the food I cook.
Most importantly, I can challenge myself for trying something new or something that I never know I can do it like I can cook nasi lemak on my own haha and by cooking for my family, I can guarantee the quality and the hygiene of food I gave to my family. And, another benefit is I can control my spending money on food better.





While I'm enjoying cooking, my boy also need my attention haha

My breakfast... I know it's not healthy! hehe but I love it and my family love it too.

Happy Cooking dear mama!



Post a Comment

Theme by BD