Social Media

Finally, reunited with my husband

 

I just can't express how grateful I am for being able to reunited with my husband.

My husband transferred to Kota Kinabalu,Sabah from the company he work for at Petaling Jaya,Selangor. Being able to transfer is blessing from God that I will never forget!

Being in long distance relationship(LDR) is not easy as I thought! It's feel so hard for me. I just don't understand how the LDR couple make it! I feel life is harder when my husband is not around, I feel like life is incomplete.

Now, that we are reunited, I am grateful and pray that my husband will be adapting well in his new environment, I prayed that he will have a good colleagues and whatever it is.I pray my husband will succeed in whatever he doing now. My prayer is always with you my dear.

My little boy is so excited! He just can't wait to see his daddy physically again and never separate with his daddy again.

Of course, I will capture this moment. My son is smile so much this time. Last time, he crying so much! He missed his dad so much!

Of course, I am the happiest in the world when we are reunited again! 




Post a Comment

Theme by BD