Social Media

Kata-kata adalah doa | First day at MAHB Office,KLIA

 

Siapa pernah baca buku The Power Of Your Subconscious mind? I love this book and I learned a lot from this book. I read this book many times.

One thing I remember from this book is our mind terbahagi kepada 2 iaitu conscious mind(fikiran waras) and subconscious mind(fikiran separa sedar). Apa yang kamu masukkan dalam your fikiran waras, akan memberi impact kepada fikiran dibawah sedar kamu.Dan 

Sepanjang saya bersama anak selepas 20 Feb 2024, saya selalu bawa anak saya ke airport untuk lihat airplanes take off and landing sebab my son love that so much!
During this time, I always told my son, kan best kalau mummy dapat kerja di airport so Karl can go to airport everyday and see airplanes as much as you can.

Can you believe what happen after this? I got the job at airport and even airport at Kota Kinabalu,Sabah!
Before I moved to KK, I went to office at KLIA and I feel like I wanted to cry because God is so amazing and powerful!
Here are some of photos of the day I went to work at Malaysia Airports Holding Berhad(MAHB).






Here are the office view. It's really dream come true and its really amazing!





For lunch, I ate masak lemak and fish semestinya hahahhaa


This is the glimpse of the office










After spend 8 hours here, its finally time to go back home but since we are at airport area, we must go to airport to see airplanes













































I am beyond thankful for God's love and guide in my life. I was lost of words...
Kata-kata adalah doa, selalu berkata baik-baik saja.

"Berhati-hatilah tentang apa yang kamu fikirkan, kerana pemikiranmu menentukan hidupmu."
Amsal 4:23



Post a Comment

Theme by BD